Saturday, April 08, 2006

C.I.T Rocks

On the 6th of April, I had gone to C.I.T off Gubbi on the Bangalore Tumkur road. I had expected the college to be in some God forsaken dump(I am ashamed I must admit). But the college is right on the highway. The kids there just rock. I had not expected the function to have been so well organised. The kids had taken care of the organising so well, you'd think it was managed by some event management company. The tratment that we got as visiting delegates was VVIP class. They made us feel so nice. But WELL BEYOND all this was the kind of harmony they have with each other. The kind of love & adoration they show for each other is like what you'd feel at home. When I told the gathering that I am a certified handwriting analyst. I got mobbed & from 1630 Hrs IST onwards till 0030 Hrs IST (that midnight!!)!!! I must have analysed over 200 handwriting samples (all quickies) Keep rocking guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home