Monday, October 04, 2010

The Chocolate Doesn't Lose It's Value

Recently, I had the pleasure of making the association of some of the BEST people possible. My wife & I quickly struck a chord with them as did they with us. We hit it off & are now REALLY close friends. So one day, my wife said, "I am thankful to (I'm not going to mention that asshole's name here, I'm just going to refer to him as 'asshole') that asshole for only one thing. It is because of him that we got to meet such really NICE people. But then at the same time I also feel, 'what the hell, he didn't really do anything, the universe wanted us to meet so we met.'"

It was at this time that I thought of this:

Just because, I am being offered a chocolate by a monkey, the chocolate does not really lose it's value. The chocolate continues to taste just as delicious, it continues to retain its value.

The same thing is applicable even in real life I guess. A lot of times, we may be offered a REALLY good opportunity by some one who we may not give any kind of credit to. It is important that we recognise the opportunity & not the medium through which we get it.

I SINCERELY thank the Universe for giving me such WONDERFUL people in life [:)]

So does the chocolate lose it's value?

DEFINITELY NOT!



Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nissh said...

Ash ....ahem ahem ....is this abt meeeeeeeeee:P:P if not write abt me na aane puleeeeeeez....

urz faithfully
BULL DOZER;)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home