Monday, November 22, 2010

A Very Different Sunday

Sunday, the 21st of November 2010 was a very different Sunday compared to most other Sundays.....

My F-I-L, Sri, Adi & myself decided to visit our school principal's farm house about 55 kms from Bangalore. On the way to the place as we were driving, right in the middle of the road was this small little puppy. It was probably not even two months old. It was scared, didn't know where to go & was hungry. Afraid that it would get run over by a vehicle, I stopped the car & rushed out to pick it up. As I was about to pick it up, it squealed & made to run away. Thankfully, I was able to pick it up. There was a dhaba there & I asked those guys "anna, neevu ee naayi mari na saakteera?" for which the man there said "saar adu naavu eshtu sala adanna olage tandu itkondru, adu aache odi hogatte. channagide adu adanna neeve saaki saar." So I decided to take it to the farm house. There it was fed milk twice & finally started to move around there as it started to get used to its new surroundings.

Feeling VERY good about having done a good deed.

More news on this coming up shortly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home